Barrett and Mak Programs Inc. is looking to expand our team!
Barrett and Mak Programs Inc. hiring for a full-time rotating night shift.
BMP provides residential support and day programming for adults with developmental disabilities. We are looking for qualified applicants who would like to make a positive contribution in the lives of the individuals we support. This position is eligible for benefits after completing probationary requirements.
· Support individuals in their group residence.
· Provide support and safety for individuals living in our group residence during the graveyard shift.
· Provide personal care as needed.
· Respond to emergencies in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Complete relevant documentation and charting.
· Participate in the upkeep and cleanliness of the home.
· May support residents with their morning or evening routine on occasion.
· Perform other related duties as required.
· All the requirements of a licensed facility
How to apply: Please send resumes to email@example.com